Terms, Conditions and Policies
Frequently Asked Questions
Your business is important to us and we value your feedback. LXB Wholesale will gladly accept returns under the following conditions:
• Defective products within one year of purchase
• Products damaged in shipping within fifteen (15) days of delivery
• Items shipped in error within fifteen (15) days of delivery
• Some overstock products may qualify for a return if in original condition
All products returned for one of the foregoing reasons will be credited to your account. Products must be returned within 3 weeks of notifying LXB Wholesale.
Due to the intimate nature of the items we sell, to ensure the safety and health of our customers, we do not accept returns or exchanges on items that can constitute a health risk or any item that comes into contact with any bodily fluid, unless deemed defective. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Anal toys, Beads and Plugs
• Dildos and Other Insertable
• Dilators and Penis Plugs
• Douche & Enema Kits
• Cock and Ball Devices
• Gags and Ropes
• All items that encounter bodily fluids
Once these items are shipped, we consider them to be used and non-returnable. Please carefully check sizes or other requirements when ordering.
OTHER NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS
Any products discounted at 75% or greater are considered clearance items and are non-refundable unless there is a manufacturer defect.
We do not take back items simply because they did not sell, nor do we offer consignment, as we do not re-sell products. Some overstock products may qualify for a return if in original condition, please consult your sale representative regarding these products.
All products in our selection are sold as is and any expressed or implied warranties are viewable in our policies. These products, among other selections are considered for novelty use and are made available with no representation guaranteeing or implying its safety and propriety. Buyers assume full responsibility for any damage, loss, misuse, or any other direct and indirect consequences from its use or mismanagement, regardless of cause upon purchase. This may include, but is not limited to, physical grievance or impairment or product damage resulting from the use or misuse of the item.
By purchasing from LXBMP Inc. A/O LXB Wholesale you are entering into a good faith agreement that we are providing you with the quality goods you ordered and that you will make payment for those goods. If there are any problems with your order, please contact your sales represented so we can properly refund, credit or replace the items in accordance with our Return Policy.
Due to the increasing number of fraudulent chargebacks, if any person is found making false claims, we will pursue the matter legally. Please note chargeback fees, collection and attorneys fees will be added. Any chargebacks made will result in immediate termination of your account and use of the site.
Please note any person filing chargebacks to go around store policies will be subject to the above.
Your business is important to us and we value your feedback. If you wish to make a return please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-431-6674 and we will be happy to assist you.
Due to the nature of the content on the site, we must ask that you certify that you are at least 18 years old. All individuals under eighteen (18) years of age are strictly prohibited from using the site an LXBMP Inc.’s services.
For transmitting your personal information to us, we use a secure server (SSL), which encrypts all of your personal information. This encryption process ensures that the information you give us is protected against unauthorized access. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. they provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
When registering at LXB Wholesale, we may subscribe you to various e-mail publications. You can find more information on these programs, including information on how to unsubscribe, through the emails or your account page. You may unsubscribe from some of these messages by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email message from us or by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
Terms of services
This website (the "Site") is offered to you by LXBMP Inc. operating as LXB Wholesale. (the "Company") on the condition that you accept the terms, conditions, and notices contained in this Web Site User Agreement and any amendments (the Agreement") and on other pages tools and services available on the Site.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING OUR WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
By visiting this web site, you acknowledge that you have read the terms, conditions and notices in this agreement and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”, “the Agreement”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
The Company reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered at any time in its sole discretion, and your continued use constitutes agreement to any such changes. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Section 1 - REPRESENATATION
You represent and warrant that:
• you represent that you are at least the age of majority and have the legal right to possess adult oriented materials and sex toys in your community, state, province, and legal jurisdiction. You also represent and warrant that you are of age of majority in your state or province of residence and are legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
• while using this website, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
• you will not use this Site for any purpose that is improper, unlawful or prohibited by the terms, conditions or notices in this Agreement and on this web site and that you will act in good faith in your relationships with LXBMP Inc.
• you understand and agree that by using this site you will be exposed to sexually oriented visual images, verbal descriptions, and products of an erotic nature, which may include graphic visual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activity.
• you may not use our products or web site for any illegal or unauthorized including without limitation, in violation of any criminal law, intellectual property law, privacy law or any other applicable law or regulation. Nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your community and jurisdiction, including but not limited to copyright laws.
• in your judgment, the average adult in your community accepts the consumption of such materials by willing adults in circumstances such as this which offer reasonable insulation from the materials for minors and unwilling adults and will not find such materials to appeal to a prurient interest or to be patently offensive.
Section 2 - PROHIBITED USES
You agree not to:
• use this website or the materials for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose
• upload, post or otherwise transmit any communication or material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other proprietary right, disruptive to the site, harmful to minors, hateful, or racially, ethnically, material containing child pornography or otherwise objectionable;
• forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the Web site;
• upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation except as otherwise expressly authorized by the Company;
• disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Web site or any servers or networks connected to the Web site service or disrupt any other user's enjoyment of the Site of any affiliated or linked sites; Violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national or international law or regulation;
• upload, post or otherwise transmit any material containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
• deeplink to this Site, use any meta tags or other hidden text using our name, trademark or product name, or frame any Content without our express written consent;
• collect or store personal data about other users or visitors to this website without their express consent;
• express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
• permit others, including those whose accounts were terminated, to access this website through your account, username or password.
Section 3 – INDEMNITY
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its directors, officers, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors, licensors, service providers, suppliers and employees harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, which arise out of, are connected with or directly relate to your use of the Site, the products obtained through the site or any violation of this Agreement.
Section 4 - LIABILITY & DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Information or advice received from this Web site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
The company, its directors, officers, agents, affiliates, employees and its suppliers make no representations about the reliability, accuracy, suitability or timeliness of the content, products or services accessible through the site. All information and services are provided "as is" or "as available" without warranty of any kind, and products are provided solely with a limited warranty. Other than the limited warranty for products described above, the company and its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to the information, products and services available through this site, including (without limitation) all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall the LXBMP inc., its directors, officers, agents, employees or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or any other damages whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing , the company and its suppliers shall not be liable for any damages for loss of data, loss of profits or loss of use in any way connected with the use or performance of the site, the delay or inability to use the site, or for any content, products or services obtained through the site. The company and its suppliers shall not be liable for any such damages, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if the company, its directors, officers, agents, employees or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Section 5 - INTERNATIONAL ENTITIES
This web site is controlled, operated and administered by LXBMP Inc. from its offices within Canada. We make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of Canada and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the site or export the Content in violation of any applicable laws and regulations. If you access this site from a location outside of Canada, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
Section 6 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site.
Not Medical Advice:
Information provided on the site or by the Company verbally, written or otherwise including without limitation information regarding product attributes is provided as general information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. It is provided as general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Information provided is not intended to be medical advice, nor is it intended to replace the need to consult a healthcare provider. Rather, we provide this information for discussion between consumers and their healthcare providers who will ultimately make any decisions regarding treatment and use.
The products provided by the Company are intended as novelty use only made available with no representation guaranteeing or implying its safety and propriety. Buyers assume full responsibility for any damage, loss, misuse, or any other direct and indirect consequences from its use or mismanagement, regardless of cause upon purchase. This may include, but is not limited to, physical grievance or impairment or product damage resulting from the use or misuse of the item.
Products, Services and Prices:
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
The Company reserves the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
Section 7 - ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per store or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
Section 8 - AGREEMENT JURISDICTION
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Canada and of the Province of Ontario. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, any claim, dispute or controversy of any kind, in any way arising out of or relating to the Site, this Agreement, or any purchase made through the Site (excepting any claim, dispute or controversy relating to intellectual property rights) shall be subject to exclusive, final and binding arbitration in accordance with the Canadian Law, and conducted in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any litigation relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Canadian Court, with venue lying in Ottawa, Ontario, with the losing party responsible for costs, including without limitation, court costs and reasonable attorneys fees and expenses. You agree that any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site, this Agreement or any purchase made through the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
In the event any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted from this Agreement. The remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect according to its terms.
This Agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement of the parties with respect to the use of this Site. It supersedes all prior oral or written understandings and agreements relating to use of this website. Company's waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed to waive it for the future.
Section 9 – TERMINATION
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, at any time and without cause, may terminate your use of the Site, without liability to you. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
Section 10 – CONTACT INFORMATION
LXBMP Inc. O/A LXB Wholesale, 800 Steeles Ave. W, #B10182, Thornhill ON L4J 7L2
Please address any questions about the Terms of Services and Policies to firstname.lastname@example.org